Some of my friends request for the recipe and here is it:~
150g castor sugar
150g vegetable oil (replaced with VCO and reduced the quantity)
1 tsp salt
250g flour (replaced with self rising flour)
13g baking powder (can reduce the amount if using self rising flour)
70g grated cheddar cheese
50g grated cheddar cheese for topping
Some chocolate chips for topping
- I don't have weight scale so i use cup to do the measurement and some ingredients just put an approximate amount. ;-) *
- VCO= Virgin Coconut Oil
Steps:1. Mix all wet ingredients with a spoon/ spatula
2. Sift flour and baking powder. Add in grated cheddar cheese.
3. Mix with a spoon/ spatula until just combined. The batter should be lumpy and thick. Do not overmix it!
4. Pour into muffin cups and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese (i've added on chocolate chips) for topping.
5. Bake at 200C for 20 mins or until skewer comes out come.
Before put into oven
Fresh from oven ;-)
Looks great and taste good also!!
Ning love the muffin, let check her cute expression when enjoy the muffin.
Eat till sucks her finger, haha...
You will know the taste from her happy face XD
Keep asking me to give her the fork.
I'm happy that Ning love the muffin and she ate 2 muffins that day.