Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sharing~ Gifts

這一些日子收到了很多朋友送來的禮物。很感激他們!!
在此,只放上一些禮物...

Just got this small pouch from Florence Yip
(Thanks a lot for this mystery gift. ^_^)

She stitch my name on the pouch by hand. It's so nice and neat.
(I can't believe she managed to make it. :p)

Yeah!! Can you see the mini hat on my head. It's so lovely!
(Thanks Jun for this cute mini hat!)

A gift from someone :p

Cute coaster from SengSeng
(I din't expected she will post me a gift, thanks a lot!)

還要.....
謝謝ee的自制圣誕賀卡!
謝謝令狐沖的圣誕卡!
謝謝第一份來自丁丁的新年賀卡!(真的很早耶!嘻嘻~~)

還有遺漏的名單嗎?hehe~~

Thanks for all the lovely gift and greeting!!

10 comments:

  1. 你还真多礼物收啊~~羡慕死我了!!有漏掉!!!漏掉我的新年卡啦!!!!!!!哈哈~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya wo...i oredi took pic n edit it but forgot to upload here. will upload it 2nite. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 真是讓人羡慕的。我也好想有很多人送我手作禮物。嗯~看來我先要多做很多手作禮物送給人。XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your name has been stitch up very nicely... :"D (Love the color and the font as well) :")

    ReplyDelete
  5. CH, yaya...I like it so much!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa...the pouch with your name on it ! very nice leh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)