Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY 2010

Sorry for my late CNY post. :p Long time didn't update my blog cos of laziness. ^_^
I got full of activities in the past CNY. It's tired but happy & fun. ;-)

终于有心情及时间把这篇文章放上来了。
可是不会写太多的东西,看图说故事应该会比较简单吧!:p

1st day of CNY
take picture with my brothers and sisters before go out with friend

classmates, hometown mates...friendship forever

Dinner ~ 捞生

yeah~~ wish everyone stay young and pretty!:P

gals geng

3rd day of CNY~ 婆婆一周年死祭
preparation
my 4th uncle busy to fried pork

chicken

is time to eat~~

Breakfast

my nephew~ cute Alfie

4th day of CNY~ Sing K session
me & fun tai

enjoy with sing K

JC & me

Thanks Mr Ting spend us for karaoke ;-)

For more photos, please visit:

* Coming post: Cameron Trip with family on the 5th & 6th day of CNY

5 comments:

  1. Finally updated with CNY post ya :) Nice family gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看来你在新年里过得很充实哦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uLi,haha...yalo. :p
    Akira, 還蠻充實的。時間不夠用,有些朋友還沒見到。嘻嘻~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've been following your blog for sometimes... U r great in handmade... jia you! Also love the Christmas swapping u organised, hope i can join u guys next time.

    CNY is always a best moment for gathering... i like ur kitchen and the way ur family prepare for meal... even the man involve... Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeelu, happy to know that u are following my blog. ;-) Ok, will inform you if i organized the swap again. You can followed my blog.

    yaya...i love CNY. hehe... Only tat uncle involved actually. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)