Thursday, March 11, 2010

Art for Grab March 2010

I been art for grab on last Saturday. I've met up with some friends there. Nice to see you all. ;-) Hope i got time to join the next art for grab. :p

Let's see some lovely photos.

I like this display

Ireen's Handmade

Tako with her new hair style

tako & me

Dollhouse
Shelly Pizza

Restaurant Pizza

Pizza

I like this pizza shop ;-)

Mamak

Nice
南洋咖啡館

White coffee house

Chiwawa

cute toys from chiwawa

i like the way she display her toys ;-)

from tako

Lot of visitor is interested on the doll house

More photos: Art for grab

4 comments:

  1. yaya...u shud visit nex time. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, very nice... It is an exibition for all the hand made art works by multiple artist or just one artist? (or actually it is a shop?) :"P Anyway I love the art works. it is so... detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH, it's a flea market. Lot of handmade n artist there. Next time u can visit them. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)