Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lunch at Banana Curry House

I think i didn't go out for lunch for around 2 weeks. Last Wednesday, my colleague asked me out for lunch and we decided to have our lunch at Banana Curry House, Solaris Dutamas. This is our 1st try and we promise we will visit again for second time. Foods there is not cheap but quite nice, so we plan to visit it again maybe on next week. ;-) I just took few pictures of our lunch with my handphone--> Sony Ericsson U8i, it is not as nice as the picture i took with DSLR. :p
 My colleague - RM 8.50

My lunch~ RM 9.30 (vege, ikan bilis, potato & curry muttons)

Delicious curry mutton

Try this if you are at Solaris Dutamas. ;-)

Address:
D3-G3-9, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas
50480, Kuala Lumpur.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)