Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Selangor Shines Eco Photo Hunt 2011


Date日期 : 17 December 2011
Venue 地点: Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam
Fees 报名费 : RM50 per team for subscribers of PCP magazines; RM60 per team for others

The journey from Shah Alam and ending in Sg Congkak. The participants have to hunt and shoot pictures during the journey which have 6 or more exciting destinations. For enquiries, feel free to visit www.tourismselangor.my or email to info@pcp2u.my and event@tourismselangor.my.

Prizes :
Grand Prize: Cash RM 2,000 & Prizes
5x Merit: Cash RM800 & Prizes
8x Consolation Prizes: Cash RM400 & Prizes
Best Photo: RM 1,000

想暂且逃离城市,走进雪兰莪亲身探索雪兰莪的美丽风光?
请别错过了于2011年12月17日(星期六)一同参与
好玩的2011 雪兰莪生态摄影寻宝活动。

路线:起点Shah Alam,终点 Sg Congkak

奖项:
大奖:现金RM 2,000+礼品
5x 优胜奖:现金RM 800+礼品
8x 安慰奖:现金RM 400+礼品
最佳照片:现金RM 1,000

报名费:一个队伍 RM60
(最少两个人和最多4个人于一辆车)
(优惠:摄影人会员只需RM50一个队伍)
名额为先到先得!!

欲报名/询问详情,请联络:
Tourism Selangor
Email: event@tourismselangor.my
Website: www.tourismselangor.my
Facebook: Tourism Selangor
摄影人出版社
Email: info@pcp2u.my
Facebook: 摄影人旅游玩家/AdvancedImagesTravelution/majalahFotografika


~文字。倩影~ agnes.sim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)