Saturday, May 28, 2011

Profiteroles, Solaris Dutamas

A nice restaurant at Solaris Dutamas
I like this counter design, so natural

Wall decor

The chair

 
Name Card
 Cakes look yummy but never try it

Brulee, RM 6

Macorons, RM 4

Green Tea, free for refill

My set lunch, RM 14.90

Set lunch, RM 14.90

Cookies for sale
We've been there twice. I like the environment and foods. Foods are yummy! Plan to try the macorons & cakes next time.

Address:
A3-01-07 Solaris Dutamas, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
(603) 6205 5503
www.profiteroles.com.my


View Larger Map

post signature

4 comments:

  1. how's the taste of macoron?? and the set lunch available everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, kiki's land. Some of the flavor is nice but some are too sweet for me. Yup, the set lunch is available everyday. Now they got new set lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!
    My office also at Solaris Dutamas.
    Was been there twince included today birthday lunch.
    The set lunch is quite cheap.
    Owner was free 1pcs Opera Chocolate cake with candle to me, Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheu Leng, yaya..nice goods there. I like their salmon set too. I been there for few times oredi. I think got 5 times...wow the boss so nice. Thn i wan to go there during my bday. hahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)