Friday, October 28, 2011

BUY 2 FREE 1 at CHATIME PUBLIKA

Hello, to all my dear readers, I have a good news to share here...

YEAH!! Just print out my voucher!! BUY 2 FREE 1 @ CHATIME PUBLIKA for 3 months!! Yes, it is for3 months!!!! ONE redemption a day!! 

 This promotion is only for Nuffnangers and at CHATIME PUBLIKA. Luckily my office is nearby and can reach with only few mins walk. :p So, I can enjoy this promotion with my colleagues.

Thanks Nuffnang for giving us to enjoy this promotion. ;-) 
I'm feel happy being a Nuffnanger because Nuffnang always give out rewards to Nuffnangers! XD

To be eligible for this offer, all you have to do is:
  • After logging into your Nuffnang account, you will then see a bubble tea icon named ‘Chatime Publika Special’ on your dashboard
  • Clicking on that icon will lead you to a special voucher
  • This voucher will have your name and a set of numbers that is specific to you
  • Print out this voucher and present it to the waiters at the Chatime Publika outlet
  • Enjoy your delicious drink!

OR


  • If you are a smartphone user, Tweet with the hashtag #chatimepublika and @NuffnangMY ORcomment on Chatime Publika’s Facebook wall https://www.facebook.com/ChatimePublika
  • Show it to the cashier at Chatime Publika outlet
  • And enjoy your tasty treat!

Just in case, you don’t know how to get to Publika Mall, refer to the map below:

Visit HERE for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!
雯字。倩影谢谢您的宝贵时间
欢迎再来!;-)

Click me to support me ;-)